- Category: Contact
- Created: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 11:07
- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 August 2018 08:26
- Published: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 11:07
- Hits: 6795
If you need a shooter for an event, let me know!
What I can do:
- Portraits and family shoots
- Weddings (small and informal preferred; no bridezillas, please!)
- Kids parties - (a specialty! Video + photo gallery on DVD and/or USB for those never-again moments)
- On-Field sports action - one of my specialties!
- Team / School photos for those life-long memories
- Sports Awards and club events
- Real Estate showcases
- Corporate head-shots and blog shots / videos
- Boudoir - Intimate shots for that special someone
Also, Videography for any and all of the above, PLUS:
- Audio engineering
- converting videotapes to DVD/digital
- converting albums to MP3
- audio and video editing of your existing recordings
- Website development
- Anything else you can imagine - just ask!
Please use the Contact Form to ask a question or arrange a quote, or call me on 0421 312 692.
- Category: Updates
- Created: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 09:11
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 05:23
- Published: Monday, 06 August 2018 09:11
- Hits: 431
I may have a reputation as 'just' a sports photographer, but I also do weddings, parties, and anything!
One of my favourite things is to create lasting memories of kid's parties. I put together 15-20 minutes of video footage, followed by an image gallery. This can be burned to a DVD, put on a USB stick, shared on YouTube, or even hosted on this website for up to a year! The price for the full package is $250, which includes a custom-designed DVD cover, all photography, videography and editing. Additional copies of DVDs or USB are $10 each (DVDs include the custom cover and case).
This is a link to a heavily shortened version of my niece's 5th birthday. It normally runs for nearly 20 minutes but has been shortened as a showreel, to give you an idea of what the finished result looks like.
If you're interested in having this once-in-a-lifetime memory for your own kids or grandchild, please contact me! Rates are quite reasonable given the work that goes into editing and creating the finished result. (The YouTube quality is squashed to make viewing easier and faster. The product you get is DVD-quality)
Please follow this link for an example! https://youtu.be/hJziwCoTzX4
- Category: Updates
- Created: Monday, 23 October 2017 09:16
- Last Updated: Monday, 23 October 2017 09:16
- Published: Monday, 23 October 2017 09:16
- Hits: 581
Back in the day I used to be A Radio Star. (Well, I dabbled and had a lot of fun.)
This is where you can find some of the shows from my past. Hope you enjoy!